Saturday, March 14, 2009

Challenge 1 - Weigh in 14th March - Andrew

After a week sick last week and various disruptions this week (won't get in to them!), I'm back on track. Weighed in yesterday and was pleased to see that despite the temporary reduction in exercise I've still lost weight in the last few weeks. Having said that, it's not as good as it could or should be so it's time to get back on track 100% and get back into the swing of things. So, back to proper work outs tomorrow, getting to bed at a reasonable time, nutrition I have maintained over the past few weeks -with the odd exception such as a staff night out and my Dad's birthday- so I'm pretty pleased with that.

Weight: 158 kg (24.88) stone.


The below pictures were taken today (15th) and as shocking as they are they actually help me to see that I have lost weight, am kind of glad I don't have pictures like these from when I was very overweight!

As embarrassed as I am by these pictures, there are good reasons for posting them:-
  1. Forces me to really see myself as others do
  2. Makes me see the progress I have made
  3. Wouldn't be fair to Dara to not match what he's doing
  4. Helps to keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment